- In 2014, Store to Door received a regional Governor’s Award for Outstanding Nonprofit Volunteer Programs.
- Store to Door was selected as a focus recipient in the Oregonian’s 2009 Season of Sharing Wishbook. – “Grocery-shopping ‘angels’ deliver the goods.” Read the Entire Article >
- Store to Door was honored by Portland Monthly Magazine and the Oregon Community Foundation as a nonprofit organization “whose extraordinary acts of service have raised the quality of lives in Portland.”
- Store to Door is the preferred provider for shopping assistance by Multnomah and Washington Counties.
- Store to Door received the Volunteer Innovation Award from Hands On Greater Portland and the Portland Trailblazers. This award recognizes Store to Door’s ongoing commitment to provide “volunteer opportunities for people who are often on the receiving end of social services. As the members of these groups participate, they acquire independent living skills by learning how to shop for groceries in addition to experiencing the satisfaction of providing food for someone in need.”
Annual Facts ….
- Over 7,000 orders delivered.
- 80 volunteers take orders, shop and make deliveries every week.
- $300,000 in groceries and household items purchased.